“Anything that can go wrong, will – at the worst possible moment.” In the world of information technology and business data systems, it might be better said that, “Any data that can be lost, will be – at the worst possible moment for my business.” – Murphy’s Law
With volumes of data growing 33 times faster than the IT professionals employed to manage it, administrators don’t have time to waste on complex and clunky backup solutions. Virus Rescuers all-in-one backup appliances simplify data backup and server backup from local to cloud. Stay ahead of the threats with a smarter approach to backup.
Virus Rescuers backup solutions include analytics that predict and prevent outages and aIl that alerts you to ransomware infection and potential hardware failure. Also, Virus Rescuers backup solutions are purpose-built and pre-tuned with powerful backup software, which means there’s no finger pointing and “one throat to choke” when you need help.
Let’s take a look at some numbers from the Homeland Security News Wire.
- 43% of companies were immediately put out of business by a “major loss” of computer records, and another
- 51% permanently closed their doors within two years
- And, just 6% of companies survive longer than two years after losing data
- If these statistics are not enough,
- 93% of companies that lost their data center for 10 days or more due to a disaster filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster
- 50% of businesses that found themselves without data management for this same time period filed for bankruptcy immediately (National Archives & Records Administration in Washington)
- 34% of companies fail to test their tape backups, and of those that do, 77% have found tape back-up failures
With the amount and importance of the data you store and manage for your business, you can no longer afford to simply hope that “It won’t happen to me!” Virus Rescuers automated data backup and disaster recovery plan will ensure the ongoing viability and continuity of your business.